Terms and Conditions for Electric Mirror, Cordova, and Safeology Products.
Cordova Mirrors and Safeology are brands of Electric Mirror.
General terms and conditions that apply to all products:
- All sales are final. No returns and no refunds.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices and payments are in US Dollars.
- All bank fees, and destination taxes, customs, or duties are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Payment by credit card will include a 2% processing fee.
- Tariffs are included in the pricing as of the date of quote unless otherwise noted. Additional tariffs imposed on products after the date of quote and/or after an order has been placed are the responsibility of the customer.
- All approved drawings are final.
- We reserve the right to adjust freight charges due to circumstances beyond our control or due to change requests made by the customer.
- Quoted pricing, lead times, and ship dates are subject to change if quantities, sizes, approved drawings, or other details are altered.
- Additional charges will apply for change orders and changes to approved drawings.
- FOB: Electric Mirror Distribution Center. Purchaser-arranged third-party shipping is preferred. If Electric Mirror is required to arrange shipping, the freight charge will be added to the order. Freight delivery may take from 7 to 10 business days within the continental USA, unless otherwise specified.
- Pricing includes standard boxing and crating, unless otherwise noted.
- Ship dates are only an estimate, pending receipt of deposit and approval of shop drawings.
- Expediting orders (when possible) will be charged an expediting fee. Call for quote.
- Order cancellations prior to a deposit being received will be subject to a minimum cancellation fee of 15%. The cancellation fee may exceed 15% depending on various factors including, but not limited to, certain costs incurred by Electric Mirror such as engineering time or custom ordered materials.
- Customer deposits are non-refundable.
- Actual production may not commence until deposit has been received. Shipment of items ordered will not occur until receipt of full payment unless otherwise noted. It is Customer’s responsibility to process all payments in a timely manner to ensure that delivery requirements can be met in accordance with Customer-requested delivery date.
- All orders that are complete but cannot be shipped because payment has not been received or the Customer is unable to take shipment will be charged a Storage fee, and all warranty time periods will begin running.
- Bill and Hold and Storage fees must be paid in full prior to shipment of the product from our storage facility.
- Finance charges will be assessed at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) on all outstanding invoices for orders which are complete, but payment is past due.
- See Electric Mirror website for product warranty. ElectricMirror.com/Warranty. Failure of payment voids warranty.
- In no event will Electric Mirror be liable for any lost profits, lost savings or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of Customer’s use or inability to use the product, delays in shipment, or the breach of Electric Mirror’s terms and conditions even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Electric Mirror’s liability, including but not limited to Customer’s claims arising out of services or products rendered by Electric Mirror, any losses, damages or injury to persons or properties in connection with these terms and conditions, and any other claim, shall not exceed the price paid by customer to Electric Mirror for the products and services.
- Visible damaged goods should be noted on the shipping manifest upon delivery and any concealed damages should be reported to Electric Mirror within 15 days of delivery of goods. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of any claims. No exceptions.
- All products and services supplied by Electric Mirror according to these terms and conditions, including but not limited to, mirrors, lighted mirrors, mirror TVs, UVC disinfecting products, designs, patterns, software, and databases, do not constitute a work for hire. Electric Mirror retains all rights to its works and derivative works.
- From the date of completion of Electric Mirror’s responsibilities according to this document and continuing for 12 months thereafter, Customer shall not solicit, induce, or attempt to influence, directly or indirectly, any employee, customer, or vendor of Electric Mirror’s to terminate or reduce the scope of his or her relationship with Company.
- Electric Mirror reserves the right to take pictures of its products installed by purchaser or agents and to use those pictures and the project names for marketing purposes. We reserve all rights to our product including, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and patents.
- Terms and conditions on this document shall supersede all other terms and conditions. Rejection of terms and conditions must be received in writing within 48 hours of receipt of this document otherwise it will be deemed accepted.
- Attorneys’ Fees; Governing Law and Venue. If any portion of this Agreement becomes the subject of litigation, the prevailing party in such suit or proceeding shall be entitled to reimbursement of its reasonable costs, expenses and attorney’s fees, including on any appeal. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and the exclusive venue for resolution of any dispute arising from or related to this Agreement shall be in the State or Federal courts located in King County, Washington. Arbitration may be elected in place of litigation only by mutual consent.
- All Electric Mirror Products comply with UL standards by OSHA approved nationally recognized testing laboratories (NRTL).
- Electric Mirror, Cordova Mirrors, and Safeology products with moving parts have a useful life, after which time they should be replaced or reconditioned. Electric Mirror and Cordova lighted makeup mirrors have a useful life of five years. Electric Mirror and Cordova Mirrors lighted mirrored cabinets have a useful life of 10 years. Safeology UVC Mobile Air Purifiers five years.
- Electric Mirror® is a registered trademark and is displayed on all Electric Mirror branded products.
Terms and conditions unique to mirror products:
- For Cameo Laser Design products that include Customer supplied designs, Customer asserts the legal right to use the design and indemnifies Electric Mirror against any accusation of infringement.
- All mirrors by Electric Mirror will meet or exceed ASTM C1503-08 with a 24″ blemish intensity.
Terms and conditions unique to Safeology UVC Light Disinfecting Products (“UVC Products”):
- See Safeology website for product warranty. Safeology.com/warranty. Failure of payment voids warranty.
- Safeology Terms of Service for UVC Disinfecting Products are incorporated by reference.
- Safeology UVC Products comply with UL standards by OSHA approved nationally recognized testing laboratories (NRTL).
- UVC Products require software monitoring support and maintenance that is based on a minimum of three-year initial contract and an annual auto-renewal from the date of shipment. Auto-renewal terms (“Renewal Term”) are for 1-year periods and may be cancelled by either party with 90 days written notice. Customers may not cancel unless the initial contract or Renewal Terms are paid in full.
- Full payment is required at the beginning of each Renewal Term.
- In no event will Electric Mirror be liable for any damages arising from the improper use of UVC Products, or the damage UV radiation can cause, including but not limited to polymers, pigments, and dyes.
- The limitation of liability in paragraph 22 does not apply to bodily injury or property damage provided that such bodily injury or property damage was not the result of microbial contamination, such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc.
Thank you for your business!
Version 4 SOIW