Series R: UVC Upper Room Linear Wall Fixture
The UVC Upper Room Linear Wall Fixture combats airborne viruses.
One of the best ways to combat the airborne transmission of viruses is to continually clean a room’s air supply. The CDC recommends1 the use of UVC light as one of the best ways to do so. Our UVC Upper Room Linear Wall Fixture uses optimized UVC beam control to continuously clean air circulating through the Upper Room Zone. A single fixture is designed for an occupied 3,600 cubic foot space (or 400 square foot room with a 9’ high ceiling). Watch the video below to see how it works.
Designed by lighting technology experts.
Safeology is a division of Electric Mirror, a leading global manufacturer of lighting and technology products. Harnessing the expertise built through decades of experience in LED and lamp fixture technology, the UVC Upper Room Linear Wall Fixtures from Safeology offer the utmost in easy operation, and outstanding support.
Continuous, silent operation in occupied rooms
Large room volume coverage
Each fixture is designed for a 400 ft 2 / 3,600 ft 3 space (20’ x 20’ x 9’)
Phillips 40-watt T6 UVC germicidal lamp
Louvered design for optimized beam control in occupied space
Aesthetic minimalistic design
Light weight construction for easy installation
Wall mount or ceiling installation; ideal for drop ceilings
Patent pending technology
Made in America with U.S. and global components
Evidence-based genome modeling to fight COVID-19.
Safeology’s scientific experts have conducted a computational analysis of the SARS-CoV-2 genome to identify the specific UVC dosage required to deactivate the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The overall effectiveness of airborne disinfection is based upon air’s exposure to this dosage of UVC light.
Continual UVC exposure to fight airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
The UVC Upper Room Linear Wall Fixture uses evidence-based UVC cleaning technology to provide continual operation in a wide variety of indoor spaces and environments.
- Commercial: offices, conference rooms, and lunchrooms
- Education: classrooms, dorm rooms, and daycares
- Retail: stores, salons, and spas
- Hospitality: guest rooms, boutiques, and restaurants
- Healthcare: hospitals, clinics, and skilled nursing homes
- Housing: apartments, dorms, and group homes
- Venues: arenas, theaters, and clubs
- Cruise Ships: staterooms, dining areas and play areas
- Transportation: airports, trains and bus stations
- Residential: kitchens, bathrooms and living areas
More than just a product.
When you partner with Safeology, you get more than just a piece of stylish hardware. Only Safeology offers a comprehensive approach to creating clean spaces that engender confidence and trust. Learn more about these important programs and services from Safeology.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Round out your pathogen protection protocols with PPE equipment from Safeology.
- Marketing Support: Use our suite of marketing materials to let your employees and customers know your space uses products from Safeology.
- Customer Service: Consult with our Customer Service team for help with provisioning, set up, and any questions that may arise.
- FAQs: Get answers to any questions you might have. If there’s one not listed, contact us and we’ll get you an answer.
The most well-designed UVC Upper Room Linear Wall Fixture available.
- Dimensions: 48.81”w x 7.88”d x 1.63”h
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Silent operation
- Easy lamp replacement
- Made in America with U.S. and global components
- Single unit delivers continual coverage for an average 400 ft2/ 3,600 ft3 space (20’ x 20’ x 9’)
- UVC dosage calculated upon average air flow in a typical room with HVAC
- Philips 40-watt 253.7 nm UVC lamp
- Up to 9,000 hours lamp life at 85% UVC intensity
- No ozone emission
- 120-277VAC, .33-.14 Amps
- 40 watts
- Hard-wired standard; cord-connect optional
- Suitable for areas where bottom of fixture can be mounted at least 8’10” above finished floor; fixture may be lowered to 8’2” when opposing wall parallel to light source is less than 17’ from fixture. See Installation and Operation Manual for additional details.
- PIR auto-off sensors to protect against accidental UVC exposure
- Auto-off switch for lamp replacement
- Louvered design for operation in occupied space
- Complies with IEC 62471 Photobiological Safety of Lamps and Lamp Systems
- Certified to UL Standards
- Patent pending
- 3-year warranty
- Field service
- Technical support
See complete UVC Upper Room Linear Wall Fixture Spec Sheet and Installation and Operation Manual for additional details.