Series R: Upper Room UVC Linear Recessed Fixture
The Safeology Upper Room UVC Linear Recessed Fixture inactivates 99.9% of airborne viruses, including COVID-19.
Leading scientists now say that even when COVID-19 is under control, the virus that causes it – SARS-CoV-2 – won’t be going away. Thankfully, Upper Room UVC technology offers a quick and inexpensive solution for permanent, round-the-clock, long-term protection. Safeology’s Upper Room UVC Linear Recessed Fixture uses bi-directional UVC beams to continuously clean air circulating through the Upper Room disinfection zone. Delivering an estimated equivalent of 6 Air Changes per Hour for a typical 3,600 cubic foot space (or 400 square foot room with a 9’ high ceiling), the Fixture is capable of eliminating up to 99.9% of airborne pathogens1 including the virus that causes COVID-19.
Designed by lighting technology experts.
Safeology™ UVC disinfecting solutions are designed by a leading manufacturer of lighting and technology products. Harnessing the expertise built through decades of experience in LED and lamp fixture technology, the Safeology Upper Room UVC Linear Recessed Fixture offers the utmost in effective disinfection, safe operation, ancillary services and outstanding support.
Continuous disinfection in occupied rooms
Designed for safe operation above 8’
Large room volume coverage
Each fixture disinfects a 400 ft2 / 3,600 ft3 space (20’ x 20’ x 9’)
Estimated equivalent of 6 Air Changes per Hour (ACH)
30-watt T6 UVC germicidal lamp
Optimized beam control to direct UVC to upper room area
Scientifically-based Log 3 reduction of pathogens
Safe operation while people are present
Aesthetic minimalistic design
Light weight construction for easy installation
Installs in ceiling; ideal for drop ceilings
Patent pending technology
Made in America with U.S. and global components
Evidence-based genome modeling to fight COVID-19.
Using a computational analysis of the SARS-CoV-2 genome, Safeology’s team of experts has identified the UVC dosage needed to achieve a Log 3 (99.9%) reduction of the virus. Safeology has integrated this science into their UVC technology, so you can now use Safeology products to effectively sanitize your spaces from the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Continual UVC disinfection to eliminate airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
The Safeology Upper Room UVC Linear Recessed Fixture uses evidence-based UVC cleaning technology to provide continual disinfection of indoor spaces and environments. Because Safeology offers proven protection against coronaviruses and other disease-causing pathogens1, it provides peace of mind wherever people gather.
- Commercial: offices, conference rooms, and lunchrooms
- Education: classrooms, dorm rooms and daycares
- Retail: stores, salons and spas
- Hospitality: guest rooms, boutiques and restaurants
- Healthcare: hospitals, clinics and skilled nursing homes
- Housing: apartments, dorms, and group homes
- Venues: arenas, theaters, and clubs
- Cruise Ships: staterooms, dining areas and play areas
- Transportation: airports, trains and bus stations
- Residential: kitchens, bathrooms and living areas
More than just a product.
When you partner with Safeology, you get more than just a piece of hardware. Only Safeology offers a comprehensive approach to creating clean, safe spaces that engender confidence and trust. Learn more about these important Safeology programs and services.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Round out your pathogen protection protocols with PPE equipment from Safeology.
- Infection Prevention Services: Work with our Infection Preventionists to develop best-practice cleaning and disinfecting protocols for your environment.
- Marketing Support: Use our suite of marketing materials to let your employees and customers know your space is Safeology Clean.
- Customer Service: Consult with our Customer Service team for help with provisioning, set up, and any questions that may arise.
- Knowledge Base: Bookmark this compendium of resources to stay apprised of scientific developments, research and news about UVC technology.
- FAQs: Get answers to any questions you might have. If there’s one not listed, contact us and we’ll get you an answer.
The most effective Upper Room UVC Linear Recessed Fixture available.
Upper Room UVC Linear Recessed Fixture | Model SRLR
Upper Room UVC Linear Recessed Fixture | Model SRLR
- Dimensions: 47.69”w x 5.81”d x 4.63”h
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Silent operation
- Easy lamp replacement
- Made in America with U.S. and global components
- Single unit delivers continual disinfection for an average 400 ft2 / 3,600 ft3 space (20’ x 20’ x 9’)
- Estimated equivalent of 6 Air Changes per Hour (ACH)
- UVC dosage calculated upon average air flow in a typical room with HVAC
- 30-watt ultraviolet lamp
- Amalgam 253.7 nm UVC lamp
- Up to 12,000 hours lamp life at 85% UVC intensity
- 120-277V AC, 50/60Hz, .25/.10 amps
- 30 watts
- Designed for safe operation in rooms with 8’ or higher ceilings
- PIR auto-off sensors to protect against accidental UVC exposure
- Auto-off switch for safe lamp replacement
- No ozone emission
- Complies with IEC 62471 Photobiological Safety of Lamps and Lamp Systems
- EPA-registered manufacturing facility
- Conforms to UL Standards
- Patent pending
- 3-year warranty
- Field service
- Technical support
1 The term pathogens, as used in Safeology literature, refers to the broader category of disease-producing germs, including viruses, bacteria and spores. While UVC light has been proven effective in inactivating or eliminating various pathogens, the dosage of UVC exposure (UVC intensity over time) required to do so may vary by pathogen type. Pathogens, in general, require different levels of exposure for disinfection. Some can be inactivated relatively quickly, while others require longer exposure to UVC.